[vi-kindle] Accessibility of Spotify and Google ChromeCast on tablets?

  • From: Gerardo Corripio <gera1027@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: VI-Kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018 08:41:53 -0500

Any of you guys with especially the Fire 7-inch tablet, how accessible is Spotify on these, and which of the two version (the Google Play Store, or Amazon) do you find more accessible?

Lastly I've got a Google Chromecast for streaming Netflix, and other media onto the TV, and am wondering how accessible do you guys find especially the detection of the ChromeCast on these tablets? I'm seriously considering getting one thanks to a unboxing I heard yesterday over at I think it was Blind Cool Tech, thus the questions I bring to you today.

Thanks for any info.

--
Gera
Enviado desde Thunderbird