[vi-kindle] Re: 65 Places to Obtain Free Kindle Books

  • From: "SM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <SM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <vi-kindle@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 23:11:49 -0400

Wowee!  Thanks so much :-)

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 5, 2012, at 10:43 PM, David Goldfield <disciple1211@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

There hasn't been much activity on this list for a few weeks. Perhaps everybody
is all Kindled out?
I thought I'd rekindle things by adding some fuel to the fire with this great
gem from Gizmo's Freeware Archive.  It's a subsection of the Free Books
collection, now up to 614 sites for obtaining free books.  This section lists
65 places for free Kindle offerings. Some you'll doubtless know about already
but there may be a few hidden surprises.
http://www.techsupportalert.com/free-books-kindle
David