(VICT) Re: too well trained? AKA. what have I done?

  • From: "Jackie Rumble" <jackie.rumble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 16:18:48 -0400

wow rox, what a good question.
Maybe you could try teaching association with the particular car or vehicle you
are entering, maybe a treat or special treat for that vehicle and have someone
help you and tell you when the vehicle is there, have the dog stand, maybe you
can train this well so they only stand for cars or vehicles you are going to
use.