(VICT) Re: retreiving, how to teach to grab

  • From: "Tamara Smith-Kinney" <tamara.8024@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 11:13:41 -0700

Ridge,

So good to hear you have such a great partner to work with and that you =
two
have such an easy relationship.  Your patience and positive teaching =
will
pay off when you do put that harness on.  The trust and bond you've =
created
with him is the best "training tool" in the world.

Keep up the good work!  And congratulations on stabilizing your vision =
loss.

Tami Smith-Kinney