(VICT) Re: questions from a friend about her guide dog

  • From: Infinitepaws@xxxxxxx
  • To: vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 00:54:48 EST

In a message dated 12/12/2008 6:23:08 P.M. Central Standard Time,
mramouni@xxxxxxxxx writes:
So, what  I'm really trying to do is give Cynthia some other ideas. She's
open to  them, but only to a certain extent. One of the things she believes
is that  the clicker training would confuse the dog. I, for one, think that's
not  giving the dog enough credit.
Anyway, I really appreciate your suggestions

its a process, learning about clicker training.. and remember, you dont
actually have to use the clicker itself, just the principles..and those she is
already using, just with heavier emphasis on other quadrants of learning  tec
hniques. h