(VICT) Re: introduction

  • From: Megatartix <megatartix@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 22:22:50 +0200

Hello Jen,
Nice to find you again!
I was on your Christian Guide Dog Owners list a few years ago, the nI
had to leave due to lack of time and serious computer problems...
I'm glad to read that Bronze is still with you... For some reason I
thought he was a GSD... How strange... Possibly because I had a GSD
then... Nonw I have Pretty, a lovely yellow lab. She's five, and
doing great with clicker!
Blessings to you and your four-legged  companions,
Ollie