(VICT) Re: escallator travel

  • From: Megatartix <megatartix@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 18:45:47 +0200

Hello Sheila,
I think this is a good question, and that's why I had
targeted  Neo-Paws when I had investigated this solution.
They don't seemto be "boots", likethe ones I've always found here in
Italy - all plastic, or rubber, all one piede...
They seem to be more like sports shoes, made with those technical
materials that let your skin breath.
Personally, I would consider using them only for escalators, but they
might be very useful in places where it is either very cold or very
hot, to protect the dog's paws from freezing, or from melting asphalt...

I'll let you and the group know if I ever decide to buy them - at the
moment I'm quite inclined to do so.
Ciao,
Ollie & Pretty