(VICT) Re: come back

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 18:44:53 -0400

It is set to not allow attachments.

I did that to prevent viruses, but can change it if you want.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Alumni Association Board
www.guidedogs.com

Dog ownership is like a rainbow.
 Puppies are the joy at one end.
 Old dogs are the treasure at the other.
Carolyn Alexander

 Date: 26 Mar 2007

Date sent:      Mon, 26 Mar 2007 13:12:20 -0700
From:           "Sharonda Greenlaw" <sbgreenlaw@xxxxxxxxx>
To:             vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Send reply to:  vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ann,
I wasn't able to download the attachment either. They didn't come
through to me. Would you be willing to email me offlist the lessons by
Sandy? Thanks so much.

Sharonda & LD Rusty

--
Come, read and take a journey with me at
www.WorldOfShariG.blogspot.com

2:31 PM