(VICT) Re: come back

  • From: "dmgina" <dmgina@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 15:48:02 -0600

I was told a total can't teach clicker training.
I don't see why not?
thanks,
I also need a message sent to me whit the address to write to this list on a
separate line.
I wish to make a folder for the list.
When I get a chance to go to the pet store I want to get a clicker that will
go on my wrist so that I can use my hands.
Hope this makes since.

I would have the clicker down so that I could click it,
But that is all.

--Dar
wishing a
backTpack