(VICT) Re: Update

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 09:28:31 -0400

That sounds like a golden Dar.  Smile.  They love to work when it pleases
you and is pleasing to them too, but when it is unpleasant in any way,
smile, the dog tries to find a way around it, smile, which usually gets them
in more trouble than they would have been had they just done what we wanted
in the first place, smile.

hence clicker I think is really great for them, because it is a win win
situation.  I am hoping that this theory pans out in the ammount of goldens
in training for guide work increasing because they aeen't trying to avoid
corrections.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx