(VICT) Re: Update

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 22:07:26 -0400

hey goldens are great dogs.  You just have to convince them that it is in
their best interests to want what you want.  Clicker I swear was created for
the Golden Retriever.

I mean that is the question my dog asks "What's in it for me?"

Smile.

But seriously though.  These are hard working dogs, who can be sociable, can
be very soft to handle, or extremely "hard" as far as the old school used to
call their personalities.  Stubborness is a golden trate, as is truly being
a snuggler and lover of people.

Can you tell I am smitten.

If you want to learn anything and everything you ever wanted to learn about
golden retrievers check out this site, one of the most comprehensive on the
web:
http://landofpuregold.com/

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden