(VICT) Re: Trainer's Confidence [was Re: zair]

  • From: "DIANNE B. PHELPS AND PRIMROSE" <d.bphelps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 15:37:11 -0700

Again, if it makes you feel better or helps, that is precisely what my field
manager said to me the other day. We were talking about my trying to do too
much too fast for my new and very soft-spirited dog and myself. His
suggestion was a good one, just slow down and back off that tough route for
a bit. We will get there, it just may need to be a little more slowly than
planned.

Dianne, Hibiscus, and Primrose