(VICT) Re: Thane is Retrieving!

  • From: "Jackie Rumble" <jackie.rumble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 07:32:00 -0400

Oh Karyn,
that is super.... enjoy
----- Original Message -----
From: Karyn and Thane
To: Vi-clicker
Sent: Sunday, June 07, 2009 10:50 PM
Subject: (VICT) Thane is Retrieving!

We spent last month just really bonding and working around the cities
nearbye-
Now we are back to training and I am on cloud 9!
It has clicked! Over the last two days it has just sunk in and Thane gets
it! This is that moment where all ones hard work pays off and you just glow
from your excitement!
For me, this time it means even more to me as Thane has not seen any dog
retrieve in order for us to get to this point.
With both of our enthusiasm I will have to be careful that we don't get
sloppy but right now its just fun, fun, fun!
Its amazing how it just clicked- how I can go around the apartment and
acidentally on purpose drop things, My toy obsessed dog will drop his toy
run and get the item for me and then the toy is thrown for his reward. Smile
Oh this is so much fun!

Karyn and Thane