(VICT) Re: O_T Good bye my Judson

  • From: "Karyn" <bcpaws4me@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Vi-clicker" <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 18:49:08 -0700

Shelley my heart goes out to you. Whether they are still in harness or
retired when their time comes, it is just never easy when it does.
The memories and events of what they have taken us through and taught us
will always be a part of us and as such so will they.
You two accomplished so much! I was exhausted reading all you did. People
think Thane and I are busy bees (at least during summers) but boy you guys
took the cake!
In time when you think of Judson, the heartache will have diminished and you
will smile or laugh at the memory you recalled.
With your first though- its always tough. You've probably experienced a pet
loss or loss of a friend before, but nothing compares to the loss of your
first guide (or prepares you for it) who opened up a whole new world to you.
Those of us here get what you are feeling right now. I hope for your happy
days ahead as you continue in your partnership with Ludden. I hope Ludden
teaches you new things, new lessons that you can add to the ones that Judson
began.

Best wishes

Karyn and Thane