(VICT) Re: Non-verbal cues-ideas needed.

  • From: dmgina <dmgina@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 10:41:18 -0700

Hi there,
I would be afraid as well.
I don't know if this is a thought or not.
Would removing your eyes help you keep your voice?
I ask, because if the medicine for the eyes is effecting the rest of the body,
I would consider this option.
Please note, I am not being mean, I am
concerned on your behalf.
Blessings always,
Your dog would get the message on what you wish him to do with hand signals.
Dar