(VICT) Re: Non-verbal cues-ideas needed.

  • From: "Diane & Raven" <dlshotwell2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 12:29:39 -0400

>>Sometimes Panda and I go for long stretches of work without my giving any
audible cues, just "intention" and the resultant physical shifts that she
responds to accurately. <<
I call it the dance! smile..
to see a team so in tune after working together for a committed amount of
time...it is beautiful to see!  It is a fluid motion as if they were part of
each others body.  In deed a non verbal communication.

I have enjoyed "the Dance" with my assistance dogs and the music was in our
partnership.

Best Wishes & Wags,
Diane & Raven
APDT#72225
http://AssistanceDogJournal.net
"My Assistance Dog is not my whole life, but she makes my life whole"
~D.L.Shotwell
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened."
~Anatole France
"*People are who they are by what they do, think and believe.. not by how
they  look, what they weigh or what they are or are not able to do..*

All posts are considered copyrighted by the author. You must get
permission from the poster before forwarding.