(VICT) Re: Non-verbal cues-ideas needed.

  • From: "DIANNE B. PHELPS AND PRIMROSE" <d.bphelps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 14:24:34 -0700

Sandy,

I have been following your posts regarding your health and am sorry you are
going through so much these days. I wish there was something else they could
try besides using a medication to which you may have a reaction, but I am
sure they have explained things to you and you know what is best for you.

Do take care and know you are in prayers here with Primmy and me.

Dianne and Primrose