(VICT) Re: Let Me Tell You a Story/ Jill

  • From: Jill Gross <jgross@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Vi-Clicker <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 23:48:13 -0500 (EST)

Is that Dr. Jean Dodds you are referring to. Dr. Jean Dodds has written
the vaccine guidelines used by most vets for years. Just curious.

MSU does have a long history of thyroid work. I think my rescue saluki,
Tyler, was involved witht he MSU study in 1998. Salukis and greyhounds
naturally have slightly lower thyroid levels than other breeds.
Unfortunately, this means that many are medicated for hypothyroidism
needlessly.

Jill