(VICT) Re: It is Time

  • From: "DIANNE B. PHELPS AND PRIMROSE" <d.bphelps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 21:30:41 -0700

Karen,

I have been away for a few days and came back to 660 emails, but did see
your post regarding Met. There really are no words that comfort us at these
times, especially when we have had a loyal companion who was just right for
us, but please know that our thoughts and prayers are with you at this time
and with Met as well, hoping that he enjoys his retirement time.

Love and hugs to both of you,

Dianne and Primrose