(VICT) Re: Introducing us.

  • From: Jill Gross <jgross@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 22:27:15 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Melinda, welcome to the list. I am relatively new as well. I live in
Philly. I have five salukis. I show three of them for conformation. They
are all couch potatoes first and foremost.

I also have a German shepherd named Nor. She is from Fidelco. She is my
third dog from them. My first GSD was absolutely amazing. I have not been
happy at all with the last two. I am hardly working Nora right now. I
don't really need to with the way my life is right now, but I miss the
independence. I need to do something. I am thinking about training a guide
on my own. Although I am new to clicker training, I have trained for
obedience for years.

I look forward to hearing more about you and your Smokey. Sounds like your
husky was quite an amazing girl, I'd like to hear more about her as well.

Jill