(VICT) Re: Introducing Guinevere

  • From: "The dark Count" <darkcount1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 02 Sep 2007 12:48:42 -0700

Hi Shelley.
So glad your training was a success, and that you are now safe home with your
new goldy.
My best wishes to you both on your journey.
Its gratifying to know that Juddy has a good place to spend his golden years.

D C

Your unadulterated message follows:
 Subject: (VICT) Introducing Guinevere
 Date: 28 Aug 2007

Hi all,

Just writing to let you all know, training went fantastic, and I have... a
new... golden girl, called Guinevere, pronounced like Arthur's wife, in the
King Arthur tales.

She is 54 lbs, and 22 inches at the shoulder, and about 22 months old.  She
is a little sweetheart and a beautiful little girl, a light cream gold
color, much lighter than my Juds.

She is settling into Boston life really well, and her trainer was fantastic,
smile.

I attended the Oregon campus this time, and really enjoyed it.

Judson is doing great at home with my mom and dad and my dad is getting into
shape because Judson keeps asking for games of fetch, good dog!  Smile.  But
he is happy, and healthy, and I am happy that he is so much.

Guinevere is mastering the T, well and buses, plus streets, monster parking
lots, and we took her to the Commons today, and to Cheers.  Smile.  Which
she loved, except for the pigeons,nand the squirrels, I need to work on
that, smile.  As long as they aren't right in front of her she is pretty
good, smile.

But I and Gwenna are home, and doing great.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.