(VICT) Re: I-clicker.

  • From: "AnnaLisa Anderson" <annalisa@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 20:22:15 -0500

Hi Melinda, Dar and all,
Yes, I'm trying to find a good way to do this too.  I've been carrying the
clicker around my left wrist usually, which worksgreat if you're wearing
long sleeves...  But as the weather gets warmer, I won't be wearing long
sleeves, and what I'm discovering is I don't like having this thing dangling
from my wrist and swinging as I'm walking and constantly hitting my arm or
hand.  Plus I'm sure it looks a bit funny.  I've also sometimes attached it
to the bait bag, which works if I have my right hand free, which I don't
always, or I can't reach the clicker in time, especially if Sunny is
targeting that hand.  I have tried Ann's idea of using the tongue, which
does work in a pinch.  I'm not quite sure Sunny understands its meaning yet,
but I suppose I could "charge" it, just like I did with the clicker.

Melinda, you mentioned securing the clicker to the harness with Velcro?
Great idea, but how do you secure the clicker to the velcro?  And where can
you buy Velcro anyway?  Sorry for the dumb questions, but I've never bought
Velcro before.

AnnaLisa and Sundance

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
PM