(VICT) Re: I clicker

  • From: "dmgina" <dmgina@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 13:10:28 -0600

Oh I live in the states smile,
Montana is where I live.
Yes smile we are in the states.
I know some times it feels like the other side of the world.
but we are here.
I don't mind the sound, just wanted to know how others worked with the
clickers in church places like that.
Do you use your clicker when walking with your dog to keep him focused on
you?
Just some thoughts.

--Dar
wishing a