(VICT) Re: Harness- Ridge

  • From: "Karyn and Thane" <bcpaws4me@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Vi-clicker" <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2008 12:37:25 -0800

If you are trying to save a bit of money Ridge, you don't have to get the
harness pack. I actually did not use it that much with Met.  It should not
interfere with the harness handle though if you fasten the pack using the
forward rings on the harness. There is a velcro strap on each side of the
harness pack that you loop through a ring on the harness. I can not get at
Met's right now so can't recall if it also has velcro on the back of it or
not. If it does not I think I put some as I seem to remember that.
The only thing I did not like is that the girth strap was not padded. I
changed that in a nanosecond as Met did not have much belly hair. I really
like the design though as the way the underneath portion is designed it
keeps the girth strap back further from their front leg pits which prevents
breakdown in that area as well as allowing more easy free movement.
I know Lee from when I was on a swim team for disabled people in California.
She's a great lady. If you talk to her again- tell her I said hello.

Karyn and Thane