(VICT) Re: Dream Breed

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 16:14:23 -0400

yeah, it wasn't as I planned, and I know the apt. omplex would probably give
me an allowance, but again I am single and the poor pup would be stuck here
all alone, and he is such a social dog.

Some days I go out at six thirty and don't come back till nine o'c at night,
especially if I need to fgo to Newton.

I do have two good homes lined up for him whenever that day comes either his
puppy raiser or my parents, my parents have first choice.

And I know he will be happy in those homes, and that I will be able to see
him if I want to.  But indeed it is hard, and is why I am making the plans
now.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx