(VICT) Re: Dream Breed

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 13:11:12 -0400

Smile,  GDB does use clicker training and teaching tricks to their career
changed dogs.

In my case it is really not possible or in my mind fair for my dog to be
stuck in this apartment for sometimes fourteen hours a day whout people to
give him love an attention.  Which is why I can't keep him when he retires
whenever that is, smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes B.S. Ed, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx