(VICT) Re: Death of Olive

  • From: "Ann Edie" <annedie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 00:22:08 -0500

Oh, Donna, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss of Olive.  I know that her
sudden collapse and death must have been horrible for you to go through, and
that you must be missing her terribly now.  I hope that you have friends and
family around you who understand how much a part of you Olive has been and
who know how much you loved her.  Know that the pain of her loss will
diminish with time and that the love will always remain strong between you.

Do write to us on or off list to let us know how you are doing.  Our
thoughts will be with you through this sad time.  Some day perhaps it will
seem a blessing that Olive was able to be by your side as your guide until
the very end of her life.

Peace,
Ann