(VICT) Re: Clyde anniversary

  • From: "Gisele Mesnage" <gisele@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 11:14:23 +1100

Hi Ridge,

Hope you will fully recover in good time.

Happy anniversary to you and Clyde.

I have not had quite the same experience as you write about with my own dog,
Katie, but I can relate to the issues with taking a dog with you when you
visit a doctor.  The other day the doctor had to examine my ears, and Katie
would not let her do it. I had to put my hand over Katie's eyes.  I think it
was because Katie doesn't like having her ears examined or having drops in
her ears, so she thought the doctor was hurting me.

Cheers,
Gisele

gisele@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx