(VICT) Re: Clicker Books

  • From: "Valerie" <rosetta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 10:18:39 +1030

Martha, thanks for the list of books. I can't access bookshare as I'm not in
the USA, but the list of books you've sent will help me choosing a few good
ones to buy.  There are quite a few on the subject and it's  hard to decide
when  just by reading the blurb that accompanies each book. At least I know
someone has found these books good. Thanks again for sharing.  Valerie