(VICT) Re: Chimette: AKA Met December 4, 1996 - September 10, 2007

  • From: Sheila Styron <sheilastyron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 08:12:24 -0500

Dear Karyn,
I can hardly ever remember being touched by such expressions of love for
a dog and the accompanying pain of losing such a beloved companion as I
have been while reading your recent posts. Please accept my deepest
condolences on Met's crossing over The Rainbow Bridge and I wish you
peace and strength as you grieve and find your way to your next as yet
unknown special partner.

Very best wishes,
Sheila and The Gretch

Sheila Styron, President