(VICT) Re: A free dog-training ebook

  • From: "kitty hevener" <khevener@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 12:01:25 -0800

meg, I would also like a copy if you can send to khevener@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks so much.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ann Edie" <annedie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2007 11:56 AM
Subject: (VICT) Re: A free dog-training ebook

Hi, Meg,

I don't know if the list can accept attachments.  So I will defer to Shelley
Rhodes on the subject of how to get the guide into the archives or files of
this list.

But I would love to have a Word copy of it for myself, if you could send it
as an e-mail attachment to me privately at annedie@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks so much.

Ann