(VICT) Plling or not pulling

  • From: care4k9@xxxxxxx
  • To: vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 04:25:45 +0000

     Ok, now I get why Mickey isn't really pulling full in his harness. I tend
to repond to the harness like a leash. I wasn't thinking about it but I was
pulling him back like I do on a leash with the harness. UGH! BadChristy, like I
shold know better not to do that, but facing it was the hardest to do since I
so advocate training with all positive reinforcement. So now i need to careflly
rethink how I work with Mickey and pay attention not on him, but more on what I
am doing!

Christy

--
Christy Hill