(VICT) New Member

  • From: "Cynthia J. Detro and \"Anders\"" <cdetro1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "VI Clicker Trainers" <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 17:15:51 -0500

Hello everyone!

It seems that I am finally getting mail from the VI Clicker Trainers list.
Smile!

My name is Cindy and I live in Palmyra, New York with my first guide dog, a
male Black Labrador Retriever named Anders.  I am interested to see how
clicker training could work for us.  It seems that he may have been clicker
trained during his formal training, and I'm just learning all the ins and
outs of it myself.

Looking forward to participating on the list,

Cindy and Anders

Personal Email And Windows Live Messenger:
<mailto:cdetro1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> cdetro1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AIM:  DPlmyr
Yahoo! Messenger with Voice:  cdetro1
Skype:  cindyine

For information about Guide Dogs for the Blind and the Guide Dog lifestyle,
please visit  <http://www.guidedogs.com/> http://www.guidedogs.com or call
(800)295-4050.