(VICT) Clyde and nebulizer

  • From: "Ridge Euler" <Ridge_E@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 11:40:49 -0600

hello all,  I am having trouble with Clyde and my nebulizer.  I have been c/t
him when I have to do a breathing treatments but when I do them at home he
tends to go over to my PCA or in the other room.  I think the mist coming out
of the mask is freaking him out.  I can only c/t when the med is in the neb.
what else should I do? I have a neb that I  can bring with me to work and so on
and he lays by my chair and doesn't seem to mind it when we are out it just
seems like at home.  he is not a big fetcher so playing with him at home.  I
have thought of getting a bone that is special and only giving it to him when I
am doing a treatment. what do you all think??
Ridge and Clyde Guide/SDiT