(VICT) Boston etc

  • From: "Valerie" <rosetta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vi-clicker-trainers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 12:51:39 +0930

Shelley congratulations on the employment and also congrats to Judson the
Bostonian Golden who is working so very brilliantly.

I've a very good friend who lives  near Boston: the city seems so very
beautiful from all I've heard. And......................hooray for Goldens,
smile. Valerie. -----

Original

Message -----