[vamars_members] VA Administrative net 14 JUN 2009

  • From: "Jeff Walker" <w3jw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vamars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 15:06:10 -0400

DE AAA3VA NR 0609
R 111901Z JUN 2009
FM AAA3VA
TO ALL VA MARS MEMBERS AND STATIONS
INFO AAA3PA
BT
1. I WILL BE ATTENDING THE MANASSA (VA) HAMFEST AND
REGION 3 JOINT SERVICE MARS MEETING ON 14 JUNE. THEREFORE, I WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE TO ACT AS NCS FOR
THE WEEKLY VA ADMINISTRATIVE NET, SUNDAY MORNING.
2. ANY VA STATION NOT PLANNING ON ATTENDING THE
HAMFFEST SUNDAY IS INVITED TO BE THE NCS FOR THIS
NET ON 14 JUN. IF NO VA STATIONS VOLUNTEER FOR THIS
ACTION, I HOPE BOB, AAA3PA (REGION 3 NET MANAGER)
WILL FIND A WILLING SUBSTITUTE.
BT

NNNN