[vamars_members] SUNDAY (TOMORROW-15TH) ADMIN NET

  • From: "Jeff Walker" <w3jw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vamars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 16:44:20 -0400

DUE TO THE CURRENT STATE OF PROPAGATION DURING THE PERIOD
7AM TO 7:30 AM LOCAL TIME, THE ADMIN NET ON THE 15TH (AND PROBABLY
ON THE 22ND AND 29 TH) WILL BE CALLED SIMULTANEOUSLY ON KBG
AND KCI. I WILL RECEIVE ON BOTH FREQUENCIES AT ALL TIMES (EXCEPT OF
COURSE WHEN I KEY MY TRANSMITTER) AND WILL TRANSMIT ALTERNATELY
ON EACH OF THE TWO FREQUENCIES. I WILL AKE THE FIRST CALL ON
KBG (AT 7:01 AM). I WILL TAKE CHECKINS, THEN MOVE TO KCI AND TAKE CHECKINS
THERE. ABOUT 7:30 AM THE TOTAL NET COMPLEMENT WILL BE MOVED TO KCI
FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE NET.
JEFF   AAA3VA