[vamars_members] Fw: REgion 3 roster 07 Oct 2009

  • From: "Jeff Walker" <W3JW@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <vamars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 10:43:53 -0400

Sent: Thursday, October 08, 2009 9:59 AM
Subject: REgion 3 roster 07 Oct 2009

The latest revision of the Army MARS roster is attached.We are a lean, mean 101 strong..
I have also attached the short roster that may be freely distributed.

The full roster contain data protected under the Privacy Act and should be treated as For Official Use Only (FOUO). It is left to the discretion of the Region staff and SMDs concerning release to members.

Thanks to all for your prompt replies for my request for updates.

Jack
AAM3TVA

database 4493 (20091009) __________

http://www.eset.com