[vamars_members] Fw: MARS Forum @ Manassas Hamfest

  • From: "Jeff Walker" <w3jw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <vamars_members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 12:45:50 -0400

TO ALL VA ARMY MARS MEMBERS;
RECEIVED THIS INFO COURTESY OF RICK, AAT3PG---
IF YOU ARE GOING TO THE HAMFEST SUNDAY
PLAN ON ATTENDING THIS MEETING.
BT

Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2009 10:44 PM
Subject: Fwd: MARS Forum @ Manassas Hamfest

Jeff, I'm forwarding this email from Gary Sessums, whom you met at Richmond. I
don't have any details beyond what's mentioned in his email.

regards, Rick

Jun 9, 2009 08:57:19 PM, gary@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

  There will be a Joint Service MARS meeting at 11:00 AM on Sunday June
  14, 2009 at the Manassas Hamfest.

  The hamfest is being held at the Prince William County Fairgrounds
  located at 10624 Dumfries Road, Manassas, VA 20112.

  Hamfest tickets are $6.00 and additional hamfest details can be found
  on-line at http://www.w4ovh.com/HFFLYR09.pdf .

  The meeting will take place in building 2. Look for the six-foot long
  MARS banner.

  All Army, Air Force, and Navy-Marine Corps MARS members are welcome
  to attend.

  Members should monitor the simplex output frequency of the National
  Capitol Region MARS repeater, 143.975 MHz, for meeting coordination.

  Widest dissemination among Northern Virginia Army, Air Force, and
  Navy-Marine Corps MARS members via e-mail and net announcements is encouraged.

  See you Sunday!

  Gary
  KC5QCN / AFA3GS