[vagueware] [jim@jot.com: Re: BETA REQUEST - Paul Robinson, n/a]

  • From: Paul Robinson <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vagueware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 19:46:39 +0100

This sounds bad. It sonds like they want to hug me and stuff. It also
sounds like they intend to host the code a bit like they do over at
BaseCamp or whatever it's called. Still, I'll have a play, see where it
takes us.

Anybody else want to jump on the beta program with me? Let me know and
I'll fire you an e-mail off list when it's up and running.

----- Forwarded message from Jim Haljun <jim@xxxxxxx> -----

Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 19:54:55 -0700
From: Jim Haljun <jim@xxxxxxx>
To: paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: BETA REQUEST - Paul Robinson, n/a

Dear Paul,

I want to personally thank you for your beta request.  We are truly
flattered that you're interested in trying out JotSpot.

We've gotten more requests than we expected.  This note is to let you
know that we're going to try and get you set up with a free beta account
in the next 2-3 days.  You'll hear from us shortly again after we have
set up your account.

We have three goals during this beta period:

1. We want you to love our product.  If we are not giving you a great
experience, we want to hear from you and learn what we can do better.

2. We want your project with JotSpot to be a success.  If we can provide
any help, don't hesitate to email us.

3. We want to listen.  We want to know what you think can be improved,
bugs you find, and thoughts you have on wikis in general.

If you have any questions or if I can provide any info, please don't
hesitate to contact me.

Thanks again for your patience and interest in JotSpot.

Sincerely,
Jim

--
Jim Haljun
JotSpot

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Paul Robinson

http://www.iconoplex.co.uk/
  "The philosophers have only interpreted the world in different ways;
   the point, however, is to change it." - Karl Marx