[vagueware] Time to go?

  • From: Paul Robinson <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vagueware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 14:41:55 +0000

I've just edited the front page. Says it all.

The plan was just too ambitious for the audience we have right now. It
will be resurrected, but for now, it must die and something more
suitable to what people are looking for must take its place.

Thanks for all the help so far, but unless I'm given a compelling reason
to continue with the original plan right now instead of leaving it for
6-12 months and re-visiting it then, the site will get pulled next
Sunday.

This list can stay if people want to stay here. There are not many of
us.

--
Paul Robinson

http://www.iconoplex.co.uk/
"All I know is I'm not a Marxist" - Karl Marx