[vagueware] Put the wiki up somewhere?

  • From: Paul Robinson <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: vagueware@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 16:03:15 +0000

Right,

Now I've got something regularly happening at VagueWare.com I can start
building traffic. I've just posted this:

http://vagueware.com/index.php?id=22

I'm prepapred to either resurrect the old Wiki somewhere, or setup a new
one at wiki.vagueware.com where we can start afresh. I'm going to
concentrate on trying to build up interest in general ideas first -
blogging news and updates on what others are doing, inviting them to
come along and play with our wiki. The wiki will need some *very light*
housekeeping and a few people to get the ball rolling. I'd appreciate
offers of the occasional hand.

Yes, the new VagueWare software needs to be written, and it will, but
for now, feedback on the current plan would be appreciated.

--
Paul Robinson

http://www.iconoplex.co.uk/
"All I know is I'm not a Marxist" - Karl Marx