[va_co_birding] Re: some county finds in southside

  • From: "C. Michael Stinson" <cms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <va_co_birding@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 21:50:06 -0400

Hey -

> Brunswick 36 (Bachman's Sparrow)
> Greensville 65 (Anhinga, Mississippi Kite, Swainson's Warbler)
> Southampton 51 (Mississippi Kite, Swainson's Warbler)
> Sussex 38 (Red-cockaded Woodpecker)

 I think my best species in those counties are the same as yours, but I also
have Miss. Kite in Brunswick Co. and Anhinga in Southampton Co. Did you also
get Miss. Kite inside the IC of Emporia? That's my only somewhat cool
species there.

Mike

va_co_birding is hosted by FreeLists. To change your settings or unsubscribe,
visit www.freelists.org  To post to the list (subscribers only), send email to
va_co_birding@xxxxxxxxxxxxx