[va_co_birding] Re: potential web page format

  • From: "C. Michael Stinson" <cms@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <va_co_birding@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 15:19:35 -0400

Hey -

> One bone to pick regarding the Texas site is that groups don't count.  I
> don't know how or why they came to this conclusion in Texas, but it is
folly to do
> so.

I agree. I noticed that as well and have no idea why they did it that way. I
have 'Rufous' Hummingbird in Lynchburg, 'Glossy' Ibis in Essex Co., and lots
more that are illustrations of just what you're talking about.

And how about "crow sp." (XXCR for you band code people) vs. all those
casually identified American Crows?

CMS

va_co_birding is hosted by FreeLists. To change your settings or unsubscribe,
visit www.freelists.org  To post to the list (subscribers only), send email to
va_co_birding@xxxxxxxxxxxxx