[va_co_birding] Re: playing with number

  • From: ICTerid <ict_earth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: va_co_birding@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 08:02:39 -0700 (PDT)

  Hey there, Suzy Q-

  I haven't forgotten... Abrams has hooked me up with a job (starting
Monday) and my Mum is going to be able to pay me back soon for several
hundred bucks she's owed me- it's all yours when I get it. Sorry for
the tardiness, but I didn't expect to be in the monetary situation I'm
in. Let me know if this is cool; I will understand if it's not...

 Ian