[va_co_birding] Re: Raven in Danville

  • From: "Jeff Blalock" <jcbabirder@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <va_co_birding@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 19:25:09 -0400

Mike:

I wasn't able to find any evidence of breeding such as birds carrying
nesting material, adults carry food, or adults feeding young, etc.

I also saw a Raven in South Boston about two years ago but haven't seen one
since.

Danville did annex part of Pittsylvania Co. but I don't remember the year.
The city of South Boston did the same but it had to revert back to a
township first before it could take in part of Halifax County.

If you want the dates let me know and I will find them out for you.

Jeff