[va_co_birding] Re: One more topic

  • From: BlkVulture@xxxxxxx
  • To: va_co_birding@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 20:43:47 EDT

In a message dated 4/21/2004 8:34:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time, sheath@xxxxxxx
writes:
Anyway, I'd like to know what other people think about this idea.
Eventually, we could expand it to include places to bird in each county
and other useful stuff.  Anyway, let me know what you think.
Whatever creates the most work for Sue is what I vote for.
Wait, that should be whatever creates the least amount of work for her.  I
can put it in any format on earth as long as it is Excel or Word.  Seems
reasonable.  Else, get an assistant or someone to help put it in a format
that's easy
to upload.  No reason to clean up the lists for everyone.

There's a Kansas site out there that is reminiscent of what we're talking
about here.  It's pretty slick, but more primative than what Sue is talking
about.

Kansas County Life List Totals

It only lists the county, and the people who have submitted lists.

 Kansas County Checklist Project

However, this little puppy is something I would LOVE to someday see for VA.
Have some fun, take a look.  I think we can do it over time.

Cheers,

Todd

va_co_birding is hosted by FreeLists. To change your settings or unsubscribe,
visit www.freelists.org  To post to the list (subscribers only), send email to
va_co_birding@xxxxxxxxxxxxx