[va_co_birding] I'm in

  • From: susan heath <sheath@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: VA Birds <va_co_birding@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Jul 2003 09:25:20 -0400

Ok, I'm in.  And just to keep this on topic.  I went down to Emporia on
the 22 before heading out to TX.  I didn't get there until 3:00 so it
was pretty late in the day but I managed to find two MIKI along the road
leading back towards Emporia out of Little TX.  One perched in a tree so
I took a picture through my scope with my digital camera.  It came out
pretty nice.  I'll e-mail it to you if you want to see.  What county is
that?  I know I could look it up but it's way easier to ask you guys!

Sue

--
Susan Heath
Fairfax County

va-co-birding is hosted by FreeLists.
To change your settings, visit www.freelists.org
To post to the list (subscribers only), send email to
va_co_birding@xxxxxxxxxxxxx