[va_co_birding] Albemarle County - Biodiversity website (cut and paste the address)

  • From: Larry R Lynch <birder6@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: va_co_birding@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 08:32:33 -0500

One more time:

Apparently, because the address is so long, the link "wraps around" for
sending in e-mail. And wrapping with my Juno account, fails to keep the
link intact. Try cutting and pasting the entire address into your
internet explorer and see if that works.  It did for me.

www.co.albemarle.va.us/upload/images/Forms_Center/Departments/Board_of_Su
pervisors/Forms/Agenda/2004Files/20041201/Biodiversityreportattachc.pdf

Larry
va_co_birding is hosted by FreeLists. To change your settings or unsubscribe,
visit www.freelists.org  To post to the list (subscribers only), send email to
va_co_birding@xxxxxxxxxxxxx