[va_co_birding] Re: Albemarle County - Biodiversity website

  • From: Larry R Lynch <birder6@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: va_co_birding@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 08:02:38 -0500

Oops... sorry Alex.  I misspelled your last name.  Hey everybody, it's
Alex Merritt.
------------

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 07:45:32 -0500 Larry R Lynch <birder6@xxxxxxxx>
writes:
> County listers --
>
> Alex Marritt forwarded a link to me for the Albemarle County
> Biodiversity
> website.  Since it lists specific locations of special interest, I
> thought that some of you might want to browse through it. Some of
> these
> areas sound good for exploration for birds and other critters.
>
> The Albemarle biodiversity website:

http://www.co.albemarle.va.us/upload/images/Forms_Center/Departments/Boar

d_of_Supervisors/Forms/Agenda/2004Files/20041201/Biodiversityreportattach

visit www.freelists.org  To post to the list (subscribers only), send email to
va_co_birding@xxxxxxxxxxxxx